itmightnotbereal

vicky's journal

Thursday, June 12, 2003

I'M HAPPY!!

Thats all I want to say right now!!


......I'm going to my work now, I like my work place, I like my worker friends, even though sometimes customers are really rude and say something stupid, I like people there!!

Why am I being so positive? Because Dansen is coming!!

So I'm happy and I can even make others happy too!! And that makes me happier~~~

And one more thing!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMILLA!

She finally became 21st! yay~~! She emailed me saying its kinda depressing,
but I was like "Hello? I'm 22 years old!!" My 21st year was fun, because I was in LA and I was always hanging out with her. We met weird Korean fortune teller, we talked about boys we liked a lot, we both endured the toturing fashion class (but it was fun! just the teacher was picky.), I forgot to turn off the car lights one day and Kamilla got a cable to connect the engine with her car but me and kamilla and dansen (he was also there) couldnt figure out how to connect those cables and we were looking for people who could help us for like 3 hours??? and and and..... so many memories!! Thank you Kamilla for everything!

Anywayz, I have to go~~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home